Mexican Food & Recipes
Fish Tacos with Bufalo Sauce June 02 2014, 0 Comments
- 1 pound fresh or frozen skinless Cod, Orange Roughy or other mild fish fillets
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 drops BÚFALO® Salsa Picante Especial Hot Sauce
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime
- 1.5 cups shredded lettuce
- 8 6-inch flour tortillas, warmed
Heat oven to 450° F.
Thaw fish fillets if frozen.
Rinse fish and pat dry with paper towels.
Cut fish fillets crosswise into 1-inch slices.
Place fish in single layer in greased shallow pan.
Combine butter, salt, pepper, cumin, garlic powder and BÚFALO® Salsa Picante Clasica Hot Sauce and brush mixture on fish.
Bake for 4-6 minutes or until fish flakes easily when pierced with fork.
Combine mayonnaise, sour cream and lime juice.
Add shredded lettuce; toss to coat.
Spoon lettuce mixture onto each warm tortilla.
Top with fish. Serve tacos with your favorite salsa