Mexican Food & Recipes
Abuelita Hot Chocolate December 10 2014, 2 Comments
- 1 cup (12 fl. oz.) of Carnation Evaporated Milk
- 1 cup of water
- 1 1/2 Tablets of (90 gr each) of Nestle's Abuelita Chocolate, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of Vanilla Extract (optional)
- Combine evaporated milk, water, vanilla extract and chocolate in a saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until hot (do not boil) and chocolate is melted (there may still be some small pieces).
- Remove from heat. Beat with wire whisk until a little foamy.
- Pour into mugs; serve immediately.