Mexican Food & Recipes
Green Chilaquiles with Salsa Del Primo December 03 2014, 0 Comments
- 3 tablespoons corn oil
- 4 cups Corn Tortilla Chips
- 1 Bottle of Salsa Verde Del Primo
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup crumbled Cotija cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- Crema Fresca (or Sour Cream if not available)
- Heat oil in large sauté pan until shimmering.
- Add tortilla chips and sauté 1 minute, stirring often.
- Add Salsa Verde Del Primo and bring to a simmer.
- Divide chilaquiles among 4 plates.
- Top with cooked chicken and crumbled Cotija cheese
- Drizzle with Crema Fresca and serve.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro leaves.