Mexican Food & Recipes
Veracruz-Style Fish Recipe with Molli January 21 2015, 0 Comments
- 1 jar Mölli Veracruz Cooking Sauce
- 4 4-oz Firm-fleshed fish fillets
- 2 tbsp Butter
- Serves 4
- Rinse fish fillets, pat dry and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Melt butter in a large skillet, add the fillets and brown on both sides (1-2 minutes). Pour sauce over fish.
- Cover skillet and cook for 10 minutes or until fish is fully cooked.
- Serve with rice on the side.
Fish with Tropical Salsa September 18 2014, 0 Comments
- 4 filets of white fish, or other of your preference
- TAJIN CLASICO
- 1 mango cut in small cubes
- 1/4 pineapple cut in small cubes
- 1/4 onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons grated coconut
Sprinkle the fish filets with TAJIN CLASICO and pan fry. Drain on a paper towel to eliminate excess grease. Combine the mango, pineapple, onion, cilantro and coconut and season with TAJIN CLASICO. Use to garnish the fish filets. TIP: You can substitute shrimp for the fish filets.