'Milagros Chumuyche' Hand Woven Orange Agave Hand Bag with Leather Handles
Bright orange with brown leather handles, this handbag is filled with infinite elegance. From Mexico's Taller Maya, the bag is woven on a traditional pedal loom with agave threads dyed with natural pigments. Artisans decorate the bag with a bull horn loop and agave spiral in natural hue. The bag is fully lined with cotton canvas and features an opened pocket. The main bag closes with a bull horn button. "This bag is from our 'Milagros' collection and we identify it with the Maya word for 'medium,' chumuyche," explain weavers from Taller Maya.
- 1.6 lbs
- Bag: 9" H x 15.75" W x 6.75" D
- Handles: 19.75" L x 0.9" W
- Drop length: 6.75" from strap to bag
- 100% agave threads and leather accent. Cotton lining
- All natural dyes
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Button clasp
- Made in Mexico.