'Pale Beige Intersection' Handcrafted Leather and Palm Shoulder Bag
Handcrafted of leather, this Mexican shoulder bag features a design by Marisa Collado. An intersection of handwoven cotton and palm leaf in colors of cerulean and tan accents the front of the pale beige handbag, finished with straps and tassels in sepia. Opening with a zipper, the shoulder bag is finished with a black cotton lining that features a zipper pocket on one side and two open leather pockets on the other.
- 1.3 lbs
- Bag: 11.5" H x 16.25" W x 6" D
- Straps: 30.5" L x 0.5" W
- Drop length: 9.5" from strap to bag
- Leather, 100% cotton and palm leaf accents. Cotton lining
- Features a zipper closure
- Dry clean only
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Made in Mexico.