- 1 Roasted chicken meat torn into strips
- 12 Corn tortillas
- 3 tbsp Canola oil
- 1 jar Mölli Morelos Cooking Sauce
- 1 cup Chicken broth
- 1 lb Whole-milk mozzarella cheese; cut into strips
- 1 cup Whipping cream
Original recipe makes 4 Servings
- Preheat oven to 450 F degrees. Mix Morelos Cooking sauce and chicken broth in a large saucepan. Cover and bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and season to taste with salt.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Dip one tortilla at a time on the hot oil for 10 seconds. Remove and place over paper towels.
- Overlap 6 tortillas in a rectangular or oval baking dish. Top tortillas with the chicken strips and half of the mozzarella strips. Pour half of the Morelos mixture evenly over. Top with remaining tortillas and mozzarella. Pour the rest of the sauce, then whipping cream. Bake until bubbling, about 20 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!