Tajin-style BBQ Ribs November 12 2014, 2 Comments
This is a great recipe from our friends at Tajin - a great snack to watch the game or hang out with friends.
- 1 rack of ribs approx. 2 lbs. (Pork or beef)
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup TAJÍN Chamoy Sauce®
- 1 cup TAJÍN Clásico Mild Snack Sauce®
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serves: 4 - Prep time: 10 minutes - Cooking time: 45 minutes
- Combine honey and TAJÍN® sauces in a greased baking dish place the rack of ribs and add salt, pepper and sauces.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 350 ° F - 400 ° F.
- Serve in the center of the table to share with family or friends. Great with mashed potatoes or coleslaw.